XIM offers training to transfer both scientific theory and practical application knowledge for products and processes to your team, enabling you to effectively meet your goals. XIM trainers come to your site to present on to three days of interactive and hands-on training focused on bridging the gap between scientific theory and practical application among R&D, productions, and quality assurance personnel. Training is custom designed to fit your unique needs. A wide range of topics may be addressed including:
- Extrusion Raw Materials, Equipment, and Processing
- Food Polymer Science
- Food Science for Process Engineers
- Process Engineering for Food Scientists
- Patents for Entrepreneurs – Protecting your Invention
- Project Management in the Product Development Environment
Contact us for pricing and customizing course content to perfectly fit your needs!
XIM also participates in the following short courses and webinars offered by others.
- Texas A&M Snack Foods Processing: Extruded Snacks & Tortilla Chips
- March 15-20, 2020
- College Station, TX
- CfPA Food Extrusion Technology: Extended Online Course
- April 27–30, 2020
- 9:00 a.m.–12:30 p.m. (ET)
- Online Live
- Contact us for a discount code to use during the registration process to get 10% off of tuition!
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln: Extrusion Workshop
- June 9-11, 2020
- Lincoln, NE