XIM offers training to transfer both scientific theory and practical application knowledge for products and processes to your team, enabling you to effectively meet your goals. Training is offered either remotely via webinar or XIM trainers can come to your site to present interactive and hands-on training focused on bridging the gap between scientific theory and practical application among R&D, production, and quality assurance personnel. Training is custom designed to fit your unique needs. A wide range of topics may be addressed including:
- Extrusion Raw Materials, Equipment, and Processing
- Food Polymer Science
- Food Science for Process Engineers
- Process Engineering for Food Scientists
- Patents for Entrepreneurs – Protecting your Invention
- Project Management in the Product Development Environment
Contact us for pricing and customizing either webinar or in-person course
content to perfectly fit your needs!
XIM also participates in the following short courses and webinars offered by others.
- Texas A&M University Short Course- Snack Foods Processing: Extruded Snacks & Tortilla Chips
- June 22-26, 2020
- Live Online
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln: Extrusion Workshop
- August 11-15, 2020
- Lincoln, NE